- Gojekyll is a Go clone of the Jekyll static site generator. I wrote this in order to learn Go, and for a faster (20x) site development edit/view cycle.
- Liquid is a Go clone of the Liquid template engine. I wrote this in order to write Gojekyll, after a couple of false starts with JSON-RPC and Liquid template servers.
- Assignment Dashboard is a web dashboard for viewing the forks of a Jupyter classroom assignment repo.
- Fingerboard visualizes scale patterns for fretted instruments.
- Fretboard Interactive chord diagrams.
- The DEC Logic Module Simulator simulates a particular configuration of DEC Logic Modules; for purposes to be revealed.
- grunt-autowatch — a Grunt task to supply default
- grunt-update — a Grunt task to run only those tasks whose source files have changed
- grunt-contextualize — a Grunt task to override configuration properties based on the current context, in order to re-use a single set of plugin targets for multiple contexts
Misc Tools and Libraries
- pyfsa — Python FSA constructor, determinizer, and minimizer.
- html2dbk — HTML to Docbook converter — my largest XSLT project
- dotfiles — Why would I want my dotfiles on GitHub?
- osteele.com — source to my home page, with commit history back to 2006.
- blog.osteele.com — my blog, currently in Jekyll — with Hakyll and Hexo versions in branches
- code.osteele.come — this site http://code.osteele.com
I haven’t used these since 2008 (or earlier). Possbily they still work.
- QtTileDual — Draw a graph and its duals. I wrote this to learn Qt.
- python-utils — grab-bag from when Python was my go-to.
- jcon — Conformance checking of JSON values against ECMAScript 4.0 types
Deprecated / Unmaintained
- jquery-profile — Profile calls to jQuery selectors
- jsspec — A clone of Alan Kang’s JSSpec
Ruby and Rails Gems and Plugins
- gem_recent-updates — A gem command plugin that displays the tops of the history files of recently updated gems.
- db_content — Rails plugin to add sql dump and restore tasks
- storyboard — An ruby-processing extension for scripting storyboarded explanatory visualizations. I never finished this.
- expialidocious — Timeline tag browser for delicious, in OpenLaszlo
- lzosutils — OpenLaszlo utilities: flash bridge, ajax, etc.
- openlaszlo-json — JSON library for OpenLaszlo
- lztestkit — BDD for OpenLaszlo.